Update from Pastor Reed Benson – Sunday morning worship at 10:30 am beginning on October 4!
- If you do not feel comfortable being around others, or you are a vulnerable / at risk adult, please stay home. We will continue offering Facebook Live until things get back to “normal”.
- We will continue to follow physical distancing guidelines to stay at least six feet apart.
- Masks are recommended and will be available if you do not have one.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for your use.
In Phase 2 we need to maintain physical distancing of at least six feet. We have been offering two services on Sunday morning. Service One at 9:30 and Service Two will beginning at 10:45. On Sunday October 4 we are going to merge into one service which will begin at 10:30. We will try to do this as long as we do not exceed the number that allows us to practice social distancing. We are making this move based on the average attendance for the the last three months for both services. We will continue to observe the following practices each week:
- Every other pew will be blocked off to help ensure distancing. (You may not be able to sit where you normally sit. This will be temporary.
- We will not pass the offering plates. There will be two drop boxes at the doors as you enter the sanctuary for you to use.
- Our welcome time will be done differently. We will not be shaking hands, hugging, etc.
- We will still use a smaller music vocal group for worship.
- We will not have Sunday School or Sunday night activities.
- We will hold our Wednesday Night Bible Study, but we will still maintain physical distancing of at least six feet.
- Facebook Live will continue to be offered during Phase 2. (Sunday service only)
- As you know, we have limited bathroom space. If you need them, they will be open but only to one person at a time.
- Greeters will be wearing gloves to pass out bulletins, and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Masks are welcome. If you have one, please bring it. If not, we will have some available.